Contact with emergency services:
112 – Emergency
999 – Ambulance
998 – Fire
997 – Police
If you witness a situation of direct threat to health or life or a failure on the premises of the University, send a report to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Contact tab there are phone numbers to the University Guard.
In the module: first aid, there is a list of people trained in first aid and a list of places where first aid kits are located.
The facilities of our University are also equipped with the following emergency equipment located in visible:
- instructions on what to do in case of fire,
- evacuation plans,
- instructions to be followed in the event of an accident.
In lecture, exercise and conference rooms, there are regulations for teaching rooms along with the following:
- emergency numbers for rescue services,
- contact number for the security of a given facility,
- a list of rooms where first aid kits are located.