The Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw ensures that the personal data entrusted by you are processed in accordance with the provisions Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, and the Act of 10 May 2018 on data protection.
In order to fulfill the information obligation resulting from Article 13 of the GDPR, UKSW provides information necessary to ensure the transparency of the processing of your personal data:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, 5 Dewajtis Street, 01-815 Warsaw.
2. Your personal data is processed on the basis of: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, for purposes related to the implementation of legal obligations arising from the activities of the University (Law on Higher Education and Science and executive acts issued on its basis, as well as the Statute of the University and issued based on internal university regulations); Article 6(1), The Administrator processes personal data in order to: run a profile/channel in social media, contact users, inform about the Administrator’s activity; Article 6(1)(a), where the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
3. Only employees authorized by the Administrator have access to your personal data within the organizational structure of the University to the necessary extent.
4. Organizational units processing personal data in the scope of examining requests for information on the processing of your personal data include:
- in matters of recruitment for studies – the Recruitment Office,
- in student matters – the Dean’s Office of the Faculty,
- in matters of financial support for students – Material Support Department,
- in employee matters – the Human Resources Department.
5. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities, with the exception of entities authorized by law, concluded contracts.
6. The administrator does not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
7. Personal data are not processed in an automated manner and are not subject to profiling.
8. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary, resulting from the relevant legal provisions, enabling the achievement of the purpose referred to in sec. 2, or to submit an effective objection to the processing of personal data. The processing period may be extended within the limits of the law in the event that the processing of personal data is necessary to pursue or clarify claims. After the processing period, personal data will be deleted or anonymized.
9. You have the right to obtain the information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR in the event of doubts as to the identity of the natural person submitting the request for access to personal data.The unit processing personal data may request additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject (Article 12(6) of the GDPR).
10. You may submit an application regarding:
- rectification of your data (in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR),
- deletion of data (in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR),
- restrictions on data processing (in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR),
- transfer of personal data (in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR),
- object to the processing of personal data (in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR),
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, in the event that it takes place on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
11. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw (DPO), who can be contacted at the phone number +48 22 5619034, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when it is justified that your personal data are processed by the Administrator contrary to the GDPR.
The Dewajtis campus, New Building, room 120
ph. +48 225 619 034