Prof. Henryk Skarżyński, M.D., multi d.h.c.
Dr. Jan Cieciuch, UKSW professor
Fr. Dr. Waldemar Cisło, UKSW professor
Dr. Piotr Jednaszewski
Bishop Dr. Witold Mroziewski
In accordance with the Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 85, as amended), the tasks of the University Council include:
- giving opinions on the draft strategy of the University,
- giving opinions on draft statutes,
- monitoring the financial management of the university (including giving opinions on the material and financial plan, approving the report on the implementation of the material and financial plan, approving the financial statement),
- monitoring of the management of the university,
- nominating candidates for the Rector, after the Senate has given its opinion,
- giving opinions on the report on the implementation of the university’s strategy,
- performing other tasks specified in the statute.