Specialization: Specialized Theological Studies
Level of education: grade II (MA)
Form of study: full-time
Duration: 4 semesters
Candidates for the second degree studies in English do not take the Polish language exam.
The Specialist Theology Studies at the Faculty of Theology at the Cardinal Wyszynski University in Warsaw provide a unique opportunity to obtain a broad spectrum theological knowledge and, at the same time, to specialize in one of particular domains of theology. The graduates are to be not only experts in their narrow domains, but also to have extensive theological knowledge and be prepared to perform at work as a responsible, seasoned and committed professional.
The Specialist Theology Studies in English (4 semesters) is a reasonable proposition for anyone interested in theological studies, who for either professional or personal reasons would like to extend their knowledge in this respect. This is possible following one of the development paths: biblical theology and patrology, systematic theology (fundamental, dogmatic, moral and spiritual) and practical theology (catechetics and missiology). Choosing one of the development paths you will gain an opportunity to broaden and deepen your previous knowledge, take advantage of the knowledge and experience of distinguished professors and lecturers specializing in those domains.
Our courses prepare students to embrace teaching positions in ecclesiastical academic and training institutions.
- An application from Internetowa Rejestracja Kandydatów, the university web-based candidate registration system
- One photo
- A photocopy of your passport
- A high school diploma (an original and a copy)
- A theology diploma (for the recognition of the equivalent educational achievements) from the schools recognized by Vatican
- Evidence of payment for an electronic student’s ID card
- Additionally, candidates are to submit a recommendation letter from their parish priest or pastor and in the case of the religious or monks, a permission letter from their bishop or their father superior.
More informataion on our website: theologyinenglish.uksw.edu.pl